|Season 1, Episode 13|
|Air date||September 16, 2008|
Ni Hao, Halloween
The gang is going to the beach today, but things go awry when waves knock over Tolee's tower and makes him mad.
Words in Mandarin Chinese
- 貝殼bèi ké - seashell
- 挖wā - dig
- 螃蟹páng xiè - crab
- 哎呀āi-yā - Oh, No!
- Rintoo: "I love seashells!"
- Tolee: "哎呀! The wave knocked over my tower three times! RRRRAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!"
- Rintoo: Whoa! What's Tolee doing?"
- Hoho: Our sandcastle! (confused): Kai-Lan, why did Tolee stomp on our whole sand castle?"
- Kai-Lan: "I'm not sure, Hoho."
- Kai-Lan: "Should we build the sand castle by this rock or over by that umbrella?"
- Tolee: "Kai-Lan, Kai-Lan! Look what Hoho found.
- Kai-Lan: "I'll be right there. Ye-Ye, 以後見."
- Ye-Ye: "以後見."
- Hoho: "Look what I found."
- Kai-Lan: "Ooh, 螃蟹. Nice to meet you, little crabs. My name is Kai-Lan."
- Tolee: "I'm Tolee."
- Rintoo: "I'm Rintoo."
- Hoho: "I'm Hoho."
- Tolee: "Look, Kai-Lan. The crabs have little shovels."
- Crabs: "挖! 挖! 挖! 看. 貝殼."
- Tolee: "Is this seashell for us?"
- Crabs: "對了."
- For this episode, the crabs do not really speak English, but they do speak Chinese.
- This is the first episode where we see the characters wearing their swimwear. If you want to know how the characters wear their swimwear differently, see the Season 2 episode, "Rintoo Makes a Splash".
- The episode's elements are related to those of the show's first episode, Dragonboat Festival.