|Season 2, Episode 14|
|Air date||March 23, 2010|
Kai-Lan has started a new clubhouse and everyone is in charge of doing their own wall by adding some decorations to show some special guests. However, Hoho gets very upset because he can't find the supplies he needs for his wall. This results in Hoho hitting Rintoo in the shin because Rintoo took them all. As a result, Ye Ye scolds him that he can be mad, but he can't never hit because hitting hurts. After, Ye Ye disciplines Hoho by putting him on the "time out " until he learns how to chill out, calm down, and use his words why he was mad. Now, it's up to Kai-Lan and members of the audience at home to prove to Hoho that even when you're mad, hitting somebody and violence is never the answer to any of life's problem. You need to use your words to say what's wrong and how you are feeling.
Words in Mandarin Chinese
- 恐龍kǒng lóng - dinosaur
- 蓝色的恐龍lán sè de kǒng lóng - blue dinosaur
- 橙色的恐龍chéng sè de kǒng lóng - orange dinosaur
- Kai-Lan: Look at Hoho. He's making fists with his hands. And his face is all scrunched up.
- Hoho: AAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T GET ANYTHING I WANT TODAY!!!!! FIRST, THERE WASN'T ANY YELLOW PAINT, THEN, MY PICTURE GOT RUINED, AND NOW THERE AREN'T ANY BANANA STICKERS LEFT!!!!! I'M SO MAD!!!!!!! (grunting)
- Rintoo: "Ow! Hoho, you hit me!"
- Ye-Ye: "Hoho, we never ever hit. Hitting hurts. You can be mad, but you can't hit. You need a time-out to calm down."
- Hoho: "A time-out?"
- Ye-Ye: "Sit here, until I tell you to get up."
- Hoho: "But Ye-Ye-"
- Ye-Ye: "When you're calm, we can talk about what you've could have done instead of hitting."
- This is the only episode where someone (i.e Hoho) did something violent (i.e hitting).
- This episode was the only episode to be rated TV-Y7 for depictions of rough play.
- This episode proves to the members of the audience at home that you should never ever hit anybody, use violence, and hitting will result in very severe punishments such as being put in the time out chair.