|The Snowiest Ride|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||July 28, 2008|
Twirly Whirly Flyers
Tolee's Rhyme Time
The Snowiest Ride is the sixth episode of the first season of Ni Hao, Kai-Lan. The episode premiered on March 25, 2008, as part of a week of new episodes. The gang decides that they want to go sledding, but plans change when Tolee says that he's scared of the high hills. Everyone has to show him that you can start on a little hill, and work your way up until you're ready.
Words in Mandarin Chinese
- 雪xué - snow
- 抱抱bào bào - hug
- 跳tiáo - jump
- 哎呀āi-yā - Oh, No!
- 雪橇xuě qiāo - sled
- Kai-Lan: Lulu, can we cover that empty spot? Oh. We can make it a game. Tell Lulu that we need snow. Say 雪.
- Lulu: 雪. (Lulu fills her basket with snow) 雪.
- Kai-Lan: Hey, I bet Ye-Ye has a sled we could use. 我麼要花雪橇?
- Ye-Ye: 好. 我起到.
- Hoho: (giggles and jumps on the slide) 跳! 跳! (giggles and jumps on the tricycle) 跳! 跳! Kai-Lan! (both giggle) 抱抱! 抱抱!
- Kai-Lan: 你好, Hoho. Hoho gives super hugs.
- Tolee: You're almost finished, Snow Panda.
- Rintoo and Tolee: 你好, Kai-Lan. 你好, Hoho.
- Kai-Lan: Lulu, 跟我們來滑雪橇?
- Lulu: 好. 我跟鱼们一起来滑雪.
- Kai-Lan: Let's sled. (everyone cheers) Ready, set...
- Tolee: 哎呀! Wait! This hill is too big and scary! I'm not going sledding.
- Kai-Lan: Tolee, come back!
- Hoho: Tolee!
- Rintoo: Why doesn't Tolee wanna go sledding, Kai-Lan?
- Kai-Lan: I'm not sure, Rintoo.
- Tolee: I see a horse.
- Hoho: Look, a monkey, like me!
- Rintoo: A tiger! Roar!
- Lulu: (giggles) 下雪了!
- Tolee: 雪. Yeah, it's snowing.
- Kai-Lan: (giggles) I love 雪.
- This episode is the very first snow day episode of Ni Hao, Kai-Lan.
- This episode also marks the first appearance of the characters winter clothing. The winter clothing was remade in "Kai-Lan's Snowcoaster". See the episode to know how the winter clothing has been remade.